Wednesday, May 31, 2017

It's a NeW MonTH

And that means Friday Night with Friends...

Yes it's on this Friday... June 2nd.

Our night together comes around very quickly it seems...
Join up below, then come join me in a night of stitching with all our "on line" friends...
If you are new to FNwF ... then read all about FNwF HeRe... & you would be most WeLcoMe to join in too.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

16 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

I'll be there.

Donna G. said...

Looking forward to my first FNwF!

Jeanette said...

When i saw your opam post it popped into my head that it was time for FNwF again. Another month has flown by. 🙁. Hugs, xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

I wiil be there stitching at the ready x

retdairyqueen said...

Where has the year Gone
I will be there

Binsa said...

count me in Chez...I have a whole lot of binding to do....

Debbie said...

Count me in too please. Debbie x

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Thanks for hosting. Looking forward to sewing.

Maria said...

Look forward to joining you and the ladies as well as Chooky for her She'd Party 🎉

Käthe said...

Ich freue mich schon auf Freitag !
Liebe Grüße
Käthe

Lin said...

Looking forward to it. xx

Susan said...

Footy watching for my DH...leaves me free to SEW!

Radka said...

I can't believe it's been a month! See you all there,
xx

Wendyb said...

one of my favourite days of the month! xox

Kathy S. said...

Can't believe it's June already! Happy sewing, all!

Sherrie said...

Hi Cheryll,
I'll be joining this month.
Have a great day!